Tony Optical was founded in Taiwan, Taipei in 1973 by Lin Mei-Ching. We are a manufacturing company that produces brand-name sunglasses and sports eyewear. Tony Optical has expanded and has now established two other factories - one in Zhangzhou, China, and the other at Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We sell products worldwide including USA, Japan, Europe, Australia, etc. We have earned a high reputation from our customers.
Tony Optical`s ideal concept - We want to create an environment where employees are motivated to learn, to innovate, to show leadership, and above all to show passion. We continue to improve as a corporation by learning from our past mistakes and moving forward as a whole. We always seek to show excellence by being innovative with our products and being trustworthy to our customers; showing ethical implications is our most important principle, as we believe honesty is necessary to our customers.
Tony Optical is devoted to helping customers in any way that best fits them. We develop projects with our customers based on their needs by technique-oriented methods. We strictly control the quality of our products in order to satisfy the demands of our customers. We consider the customer`s request as our primary objective and continue to strive to do better. Quality is of the essence and we take this seriously, so all products are above international standards.
We are the OEM factory for your brand
We are obsessed with details.
We are post digital.
We are innovative.
We are nomadic.
We are enriching.
We are attractive.
Our strengths - your advantage
1. A Strong R&D team to develop customized products based on customer`s need
2. Hundreds of open styles for customers to select
3. Tony Optical owns more than 20 patents for sunglasses eyewear
4. A good internal control for each step in our production to make sure it is of high quality.
5. Tony Optical has its own lab to test and examine for most of the international standards.
6. Efficient and on time
7. We have the ability to develop and manufacture the molds if needed